The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to provide education and information, guidance, and support for individuals and families interested in the financial aid process.
In this role we:
- Process applications
- Determine eligibility
- Exercise stewardship over funds
- Adhere to the rules and regulations governing the distribution of aid
- Minimize procedural barriers
- Provide efficient service to students who have completed the necessary requirements.
The Financial Aid Office recognizes the distinct needs of students and families, and projects a positive attitude with each interaction. Through our outreach efforts we support the mission of Enrollment Services and the overall mission of Boise State University.
Our Core Values
- Intersession Financial Aid Facts
- Dropping Classes? Understand the Financial Aid Impact
- Where are my To Do items?
- Cost of Attendance is what?
- What is work-study?
- What are “financial aid eligible” credits?
- Money Questions? Start Here
- About federal financial aid changes
- Getting Married?
- Request a Presentation