Would you like to apply for financial aid, but don’t know where to start? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Follow our step-by-step aid application checklist.
If you’re a new, incoming student, your priority date is February 15. Read More.
We are here to help you
The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office helps new and current students fund their education. We provide individualized education, support and answers for both federal and merit-based aid.
- Tax Time Tips for Students
- Spring 2016 Aid Information
- For First Time Boise State Aid Recipients
- December & January: Dates to remember
- Now Open! Boise State Scholarship Application
- Financial Aid is Based On Level of Enrollment
- Which credits are financial aid eligible?
- Repeating classes? Financial aid impact
- PLUS Loan Information
- Request a Presentation
- Defer loans or verify your enrollment