Incoming and current students interested in additional scholarships at Boise State should complete the checklists found below. Notification of awards will begin in mid-March. Please refer to our Idaho Resident and Non-Resident Scholarship pages for information on these awards.
CURRENT STUDENT CHECKLIST
- Submit FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by March 15th to be considered for need-based scholarships.
- Submit Boise State Scholarship Application
- Apply for department/college scholarships, Honors College scholarships, and Alumni Legacy scholarships as your eligibility allows. Find additional information on these scholarships below.
- Apply for the State of Idaho scholarships if you are an Idaho resident.
- Complete the Boise State Foundation Scholarship Application!
- Apply for Private Scholarships.