Incoming and current students interested in additional scholarships at Boise State should complete the checklists found below. Notification of awards will begin in mid-March. Please refer to our Idaho Resident and Non-Resident Scholarship pages for information on these awards.
CURRENT STUDENT CHECKLIST
- Submit FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by March 15th to be considered for need-based scholarships.
- Submit Boise State Scholarship Application
- Apply for Department/College scholarships
- Apply for the State of Idaho scholarships if you are an Idaho resident.
- Visit the Honors College for more scholarship opportunities.
- Review the Alumni Legacy Scholarships
- Complete the Boise State Foundation Scholarship Application
- Apply for Private Scholarships