For each type of aid disbursed by the Financial Aid Office (Pell Grant, student loans, most Boise State scholarships), you can use my.BoiseState Student Center to make certain everything is on track to disburse at the earliest possible date.
- Scroll to the Student Finances section of the Student Center screen
- Check your internet settings to allow Pop Up screens for my.BoiseState
- Then click the link “View Financial Aid”
- Click “2014″ for Fall 2013 – Spring 2014 aid.
- Each semester has a button where you can view disbursement information
- Read the message regarding your overall status and then the status of each type of aid.
- If there is an issue with disbursement of one or more types of aid, you will see messages for all the issues that may delay the disbursement.