If you’re a new, incoming student, your priority date is February 15. Read More
Would you like to apply for financial aid, and need to know where to start? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Follow our step-by-step aid application checklist.
We’re here to help you
The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office helps new and current students fund their education. We provide individualized education, support and answers for both federal and merit-based aid.
- One day makes a difference- Priority FAFSA Date
- Tax Time Tips for Students
- Now Open! Boise State Scholarship Application
- Financial Aid is Based On Level of Enrollment
- Which credits are financial aid eligible?
- Repeating classes? Financial aid impact
- Defer loans or verify your enrollment