The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to provide education and information, guidance, and support for individuals and families interested in the financial aid process.
In this role we:
- Process applications
- Determine eligibility
- Exercise stewardship over funds
- Adhere to the rules and regulations governing the distribution of aid
- Minimize procedural barriers
- Provide efficient service to students who have completed the necessary requirements.
The Financial Aid Office recognizes the distinct needs of students and families, and projects a positive attitude with each interaction. Through our outreach efforts we support the mission of Enrollment Services and the overall mission of Boise State University.
Our Core Values
- Summer Aid Basics
- One date can make the difference – be a FAFSA Priority Aid Applicant
- Tackle your taxes this year with these tips
- Fall 2015 Graduates – what to expect
- Financial Aid based on level of enrollment
- Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- Money Questions? Start Here
- Getting Married?
- Request a Presentation
- The difference between subsidized and unsubsidized loans