Financial literacy is an important part of your learning experience at Boise State.
The facts are startling when you consider that 1 in 3 students graduate with more than $10,000 in credit card debt and many employers are checking credit scores before hiring a new employee.
That doesn’t have to be your story. Be a smart consumer and complete this 1-hour financial literacy course online so you know what to expect before, during and after college. There’s not much you can do about the fixed costs of student fees and textbooks, but you can definitely take control of your other expenses and finances.
- Log into the online course: www.FinancialLiteracy101.org
- Use the Boise State Access Code: SeemoreBucks
- Complete the online course and pass the quiz with a grade of at least 80% correct
- Print or email the certification of completion to your instructor if you are taking the course as a class assignment
- Include your Student ID number on your email message or certificate