An online, 1 hour financial literacy course is now available for Boise State students!
Financial literacy for college students has never been more important than it is today. A college education often provides individuals with the skills and knowledge that are necessary to “live the American Dream.” Yet, many college students significantly delay their American dream decisions to get married, purchase a home, or to start a family because of high debt accumulated during their years in college.
1 in 3 students graduate with more than $10,000 in credit card debt!
More employers are checking credit scores before hiring a new employee!
There is little students can do about the fixed costs of student fees and textbooks. There DEFINITELY is something you can do about all of your other expenses and finances.
- Use Boise State’s Access Code:……… SeemoreBucks
- Complete an online course and pass the quiz with a grade of at least 80% correct
- If you are completing this course as a class assignment, print or email the certification of completion to your instructor. [Hint: it works really well to select the content of the certificate, copy it and paste it into your email message.]
- Include your Student ID number on your email message or certificate so the correct student receives credit for your work.
- Log into the online course at: www.FinancialLiteracy101.org