Skip to Main Content

Financial Aid Forms

Photo of students walking in front of the ILC

Forms may be required by federal regulation or you may submit a request to our office by completing a form. Make sure to sign all forms with a handwritten signature (we are unable to accept electronic signatures).

How to submit forms:

  1. In person to the Administration Building Rm 113.
  2. Fax – (208) 426-1305  – include your full name and student ID number at the top.
  3. Email attachment to if there is no Social Security number on the document. (Photographs of documents are unacceptable for quality reasons.)
  4. U.S. Postal Mail – least desirable method due to delays and risk of lost documents.

Choose the correct year

To download the correct form, begin by selecting the semester or year.

Forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print.

2018-2019 Forms

The following forms apply to Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019

Budget Increase Requests

  • Budget Increase – Computer 2018-19
  • Budget Increase – Dependent Day Care 2018-19
  • Special Conditions – Transportation 2018-19
  • Learn more about budget increase requests.

Consortium Agreement

PLUS Loan Adjustments

  • Grad PLUS Loan Adjustments 2018-19
  • Parent PLUS Loan Adjustments 2018-19
  • Learn more about PLUS Loans.

Privacy Release

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

Special Conditions

  • Special Conditions 2018-19
  • Special Conditions – Actual 2017 Income 2018-19
  • Special Conditions – Estimated Income 2018-19
  • Learn more about Special Conditions

Unable to Provide Parent Info

2017-2018 Forms

The following forms apply to Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018

back to the top