Federal regulations require Boise State to “pro-rate” student loans for undergraduates who will graduate at the end of fall semester. Here are the implications for you:
- Student subsidized and unsubsidized loans will initially be offered based on an anticipated enrollment of at least 12 credits.
- Starting in July, loan amounts will be adjusted to reflect actual enrollment.
- You should enroll only in the classes that you need to graduate.
- Loan amounts will be based upon the number of credits in which you enroll.
- As always, you will need to have at least 6 credits to be eligible for subsidized and unsubsidized loans.
- Budget increases you submit may impact the type of student loan you receive, but not necessarily the total amount you receive.