You’ll always know where you stand when you use myBoiseState to check your To Do’s and Holds.
- Log in to myBoiseState
- Click “Student Center” under Services
- To Do’s will be listed in the shaded boxes on the right side of the screen
- Click the hyperlinked title of each To Do item to read specific instructions and directions
- To Do’s are usually for a full academic year, but some are for a specific semester. A separate To Do is listed for each semester as needed.
- If you are not enrolled for that semester, ignore the To Do
- If you want financial aid for that semester, follow up on your admission status
- Once you complete a To Do, it no longer appears on the screen