To maintain your eligibility for aid, be sure to meet the conditions of the academic plan to which you agreed on your Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal form.
Maintaining Your Academic Plan
This is what you can expect if your SAP appeal is approved.
You will be placed on financial aid probation or an academic plan, and there will be conditions for academic performance that will be set and monitored. You must meet the conditions of your academic plan to maintain your eligibility for financial aid.
You’ll be informed about the conditions of your academic plan on your Student Center through the Holds and Check SAP Status links, as well as BroncoMail messages.
The conditions for your approved appeal will continue each term until you:
- Meet the minimum standard(s)
- Fail to meet the conditions of the approved appeal
Check your SAP Academic Plan
- Log into my.BoiseState.edu
- Turn off your internet browser’s pop-up blocker
- Go to your Student Center and scroll to Finances on the left side of the screen
- Locate the drop-down box that says “other financial…”
- Choose “Check SAP Status”
Failing Your Academic Plan
When you fail to meet the appeal conditions, your account will revert to a Hold indicating that you are ineligible for aid. If you stop attendance, you may need to resubmit a SAP appeal when re-enrolling at Boise State.