Incoming and current students interested in additional scholarships at Boise State should complete the checklists found below. Notification of awards will begin in mid-March. Please refer to our Idaho Resident and Nonresident Scholarship pages for information on these awards.
CURRENT BOISE STATE STUDENT CHECKLIST
- Submit FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by February 15th to be considered for need-based scholarships.
- Submit Boise State Scholarship Application- Coming in early October!
- Apply for Department/College scholarships
- Apply for the State of Idaho scholarships if you are an Idaho resident.
- Visit the Honors College for more scholarship and fellowship opportunities.
- Review the Alumni Legacy Stipend Scholarships
- Graduate students- apply for Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate students- apply for Graduate Fellowships
- Apply for Private Scholarships