Idaho residents applying as freshmen for Fall 2017 who have financial need are eligible to receive $8,000 toward their Boise State education! Boise State is excited to announce its True Blue Promise scholarship, an award for Idaho residents based both on financial need and merit. The award is $8,000 total ($2,000 a year, for four years). Consideration is automatic based on the information on your completed admissions application, so apply today!
- Eligible for Pell Grant based on your FAFSA
- Idaho resident
- New incoming freshman for Fall 2018
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.30+
- 24 ACT or 1160 SAT (test taken after March 1, 2016)
How to Apply
- Submit your Boise State Application for Admission by February 15th*
- Submit your FAFSA by February 15th
*All materials must be received in Boise State Admissions by the February 15th Resident Scholarship Deadline to qualify.
- In order to receive the award beyond the first year, students must maintain a 3.0 GPA while at Boise State and demonstrate continued financial need.
- Students who submit their FAFSA by February 15 will receive priority consideration.
- This award may not be combined with the Presidential or Dean’s Scholarships, but may be combined with department awards.