Skip to Main Content
How To: Accept/ Reduce/ Decline Your Aid
- Login to your my.BoiseState Student Center. Hint: the link to your Student Center is below your BroncoMail.
- Scroll to the “Finances” section of your Student Center main page and click the “Accept / Decline Awards”link.
- Click “2017” for fall 2016-spring 2017 aid OR Click “2018” for fall 2017-spring 2018 aid.
- Follow the directions on the Award Package screen:
- Read the Terms and Conditions before you accept aid.
- Each award has a hyperlinked title that provides information regarding eligibility for that award.
- To reduce the amount of your loans and/or work-study, click the “Accept” checkbox then enter a dollar amount in the box which appears. To accept all of an award, check the “Accept” checkbox.
- Click Submit in the lower right corner to record your final decisions.
- Most aid is offered for the academic year. Amounts are split between fall and spring semesters. Accept the amount you need for both semesters.
- For subsidized and unsubsidized student loans, you may delay your decision by not checking any box. If you decide later than you want some or all of the loans, return to this screen to accept.
- If you want more or less in loans for spring semester, request that adjustment during fall semester and prior to the disbursement of spring aid.
- If you will be attending for only one term, contact the Financial Aid Office to request an adjustment to your loans.