Skip to Main Content
How To: Accept/ Reduce/ Decline Your Aid
- Login to my.BoiseState
- Scroll to “Finances” and click “Accept/Decline Awards”
- “2017” for fall 2016-spring 2017 aid
- “2018” for fall 2017-spring 2018 aid
- Follow the directions on the Award Package screen
- Read the terms and conditions before you accept aid
- Each award is hyperlinked so you can see information regarding eligibility for that award
- You can reduce the amount of your award by clicking “Accept” and entering a dollar amount. To accept all of an award, check the “Accept” checkbox.
- Click “Submit” to record your final decisions
- Most aid is offered for the full academic year, but split between fall and spring semesters. Accept the amount you need for both semesters.
- For subsidized and unsubsidized student loans, you may delay your decision by not checking any box. If you decide later than you want some or all of the loans, return to this screen to accept.
- If you want more or less in loans for spring semester, request that adjustment during fall semester and prior to the disbursement of spring aid.
- If you will be attending for only one term, contact the Financial Aid Office to request an adjustment to your loans.