Timing of disbursement is dependent upon students meeting all conditions for receiving aid. Per federal regulation, the earliest Boise State disburses funds is ten days prior to the start of the semester. Funds will first go towards paying student fees, then housing (if charged on your account), then any excess is refunded. Boise State financial aid disburses funds to enrolled, eligible students throughout the semester.
View the status of your Financial Aid Disbursement:
- Scroll to the Student Finances section of the Student Center screen
- Check your internet settings to allow Pop Up screens for my.BoiseState
- Then click the link “View Financial Aid”
- Click “2017” for Fall 2016 – Spring 2017 aid.
- Each semester has a button where you can view disbursement information
- Read the message regarding your overall status and then the status of each type of aid.
- If there is an issue with disbursement of one or more types of aid, you will see messages for all the issues that may delay the disbursement.